Before we get into the details of Anupam Mittal net worth, Anupam Mittal Net worth, Early life, Education, Career or some of the unknown facts about Anupam Mittal it’s worth noting that the CEO and creator of Shaadi.com is most known for his role as a matchmaker on Shark Tank India, which is currently the most popular OTT show in India. Mittal is the show’s most curious (and entertaining) shark. Mittal had founded a handful of other companies before committing his intellect to the operations at his brainchild, Shaadi.com, back when the startup universe was still in its infancy.
Table of Contents
Anupam Mittal Net Worth – Rs 15,000 cr
Today, thanks to Shark Tank India, his newfound recognition among the public, and his presence on The Kapil Sharma Show, Anupam Mittal net worth is one of the most popular searches. Mittal’s net worth, as computed by their staff, was reported to be close to Rs 15,000 crore on The Kapil Sharma Show.
However, Shaadi.com’s net worth hasn’t merely grown as a result of its success since its establishment. Anupam Mittal has accumulated investments in 65 firms, according to Crunchbase statistics, with the majority of these companies identifying as startups. Mittal has a variety of income sources that have catapulted his net worth with some serious YoY growth as an Individual and Angel Investor–Angel Investors are those who provide funding in exchange for a share of equity or royalties from the company–Mittal has a variety of income sources that have catapulted his net worth with some serious YoY growth as an Individual and Angel Investor.
In actuality, like the other sharks on Shark Tank India, his role is to invest in startups as an Angel Investor.
Anupam Mittal Early Life And Personal Life
Anupam Mittal was born in Maharashtra on the 23rd of December 1971 to Bhagwati Devi Mittal and Gopal Krishna Mittal. Currently, he is based in Mumbai. He comes from a family of entrepreneurs. He is the eldest of two sisters. Mittal married Anchal Kumar, his long-term girlfriend, on July 4, 2013. They tied the knot in the Jaipur Palace. A video of his marriage has recently gone viral. Anchal is a well-known model who appeared in the Bollywood film Bluffmaster. Alyssa Mittal, the couple’s daughter, was born to them.
Education And Career
Anupam Mittal comes from a family of entrepreneurs. In Maharashtra, he completed his schooling. He used to help his father in his business by visiting his factory for two hours after college throughout his college days in his hometown. In the meanwhile, he received a contract from Europe, but it did not work out. He then traveled to Europe, where he was once again unsuccessful. He opted to move to the United States after six months there. He enrolled at Boston College in the 1994-1997 batch, majoring in Business/Commerce, General. He studied Operations and Strategic Management as a major.
After graduating from Boston College, he worked as a product manager for the software company MicroStrategy in Washington, DC. He used to work for.com and was quite successful.
Anupam And Shaadi.com
The dot-com bubble burst in the year 2000, causing massive problems for the internet business. After his company faced difficulties, Anupam Mittal chose to return to India. In the mid-1990s in the United States, Anupam was greatly influenced by consumer internet. He created his own internet company with a small staff of 10-15 people as a result of this. The year was 1997.
Mittal founded Shaadi.com, an online matrimonial service. It was initially known as Sagai.com, but the name was changed to Shaadi.com since it was more commercial. The corporation operates on a global scale, with India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan as its primary markets. In 2007, Business Today named the organization one of the top ten marketers in the world.
Anupam’s Other Ventures
- He also founded Makaan.com, a website that assists real estate owners and buyers in a variety of ways.
- The People Group’s Founder and CEO (Anupam Mittal) has also contributed to the Mauj Application.
- He has invested around 1 crore in OLA Cabs and currently has a 2% stake in the company.
- Anupam Mittal also has a reality show on Sony TV that he has invested in. Anupam Mittal is one of the seven judges on Shark Tank India, however he is not the only one. Vineeta Singh, Peyush Bansal, Namita Thapar, Ashneer Grover, Ghazal Alagh, and Aman Gupta are the other six judges.
7 Unknown Facts About Anupam Mittal
- Anupam Mittal rose to prominence after appearing on the business reality show Shark Tank India Season 1 as a shark (investor).
- His per-episode compensation is estimated to be between 7-8 lakhs.
- He is also an angel investor who has made over 200 investments.
- In the second year of the Indus Entrepreneurs Mumbai’s “Hall of Fame” 2020 awards, he was named Outstanding Serial Entrepreneur & Angel Investor.
- He spends a lot of time on social media. On Instagram, he has 342k followers, while on Twitter, he has 61.2k followers.
- On his Instagram account, he also promotes luxury and branded advertising such as the Lamborghini Huracan.
- He was named one of the top 25 most commonly sought people in the Week Magazine.
We hope that you have learned a lot about Anupam Mittal after reading this post. If you have anything to add related to Anupam Mittal Net worth, Early life, Education, Career or some of the unknown facts about Anupam Mittal, please Let us know in the comment section.